Why invest in ADM Endeavors, Inc. (ADMQ:OTCQB)
Promotional Product marketing boosts a brands visibility in a cost effective and customer friendly manner.
ADM Endeavors through it’s various subsidiaries seeks to fulfill many areas within the promotional product industry – as a distributor, supplier, decorator and innovator. The Company strives to be on top of growing trends to share with their customers to help them in turn to grow their own businesses and branding.
Promotional Products help share your business name, logo, or design on a wide variety of items that can be worn, used, or displayed. In most cases they are given away for free, but in more modern times they have even been sold as a way to become a “walking advertisement.” The first known promotional products in the US were commemorative buttons from the election of 1789 for George Washington. Due to that success other items were used such as almanacs, wood specialties and calendars. At the turn of the 20th century several manufacturers formed a trade association which is now known as PPAI (Promotional Products Association International) and helps the industry share pricing, new ideas and operating ideas. In 1950 ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) was created as a central source to find promotional products and the suppliers who made them. ADMQ is a member of both organizations.
Promo products are generally seen by consumers as positive items of use. The top 3 popular items are writing instruments, drinkware and t-shirts. How many of these do you own with a company or brand’s info on them? You, and those around you, are seeing that logo every time you use or wear that item. That repetitive form of advertising is a powerful and cost effective way in getting a brand’s logo and messaging out into the world beyond the traditional form of ads. For this reason, many companies use their logo on employee uniforms, apparel and in more common practices as branded merchandise.
Promotional products stats and facts
- 90% of people who receive a promotional product can recall the name of the brand. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
- A single promotional item averages 344 impressions per month. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
- 82% of people have a more favorable impression of a brand after receiving a promotional product. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
- 85% of people who received a promotional product did business with that company. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
- 89% of consumers can recall the brand on a promotional product they received in the last 2 years. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
- 8 in 10 people like receiving promotional products while 7 in 10 people wish they received promotional products more often! When people were asked why they keep the promo products they received, the top three answers were that the items were fun, functional, and trendy. (Source: SageWorld)
- Promotional products are ranked the most effective form of advertising across all generations. (Source: PPAI)
- The promotional product industry had an estimated value of over $24 billion in 2019. (Source: Brandon Gaille Small Business and Marketing Advice)
In spite of being a traditional marketing medium, promotional items are the go-to promotional tools for startups, small-large enterprises, institutions, as well as not for profit organizations. These handy tools provide a powerful, yet cost-effective means to promote any business. As a result, the promotional products industry has been growing at a fast pace over the past few years. The US promotional product business outlook is expecting a huge boost up for the industry. Growth in consumer spending and corporate profit will likely expand marketing expenditure, driving an increase in the demand for promotional products.